Online Reputation Management (ORM)
Online reputation is an integral part of every company's digital presence and ultimately plays a colossal part in ensuring whether the lead will be converted into a sale or not. Almost every person making a purchase online will do a quick search of the vendors' reviews and reputation if they are not familiar with the company. Finding several negative reviews and comments on the business can hurt the company's image and this is where Online Reputation Management comes. Inncelerator will manage your online reputation by scouring through the internet to identify the reviews hurting your reputation and present a more accurate picture.
Why Are Reviews Important?
- Helps in increasing business.
- Aids consumers with decision making.
- Creates awareness of the brand.
- Facilitates Consumer engagement.
- Builds a relationship between the customer and the brand.
In today's competitive market, even if you are doing a great job in keeping your customers happy and have all positive reviews, there will always be a jealous competitor or an ignorant reviewer who will maliciously or by accident post a bad review or poor rating and that can hurt your business. This does not necessarily only apply to Businesses and Brands but also applies to Individuals who are concerned about their Personal Reputation online.
What can Inncelerator do?
- Repair Online Reputation
- Clean Negative Search Results from Google
- Permanently Remove Defamatory & Negative Links
- Permanently Remove Consumer Complaint Boards
- Permanently Remove Negative YouTube Videos
- Remove/Neutralize Negative & Fake Reviews
- Conduct Reputation Monitoring of New Negative Links
- Fix / Remove Competitor Defamation Attempts.
We reduce the visibility of negative content off from the first 3 pages (primary) of Googles Search Engine by controlling & pushing down any negative links. Our objective is not only to provide a clean reputation but also to promote your brand's online presence.
Although ORM may not be necessary for a Start-Up in the initial stages, we do recommend signing up for a package after the first 3 months of being in business.
No two ORM packages are the same. We will customize the packages based on your budget and requirements. For a quick quote, drop us an email at email@example.com or fill the form below: